ST. PETE, FL — This 1924 Colonial style home is situated on a corner lot with off-street parking in the historic Crescent Lake neighborhood.
Lots of its character has been preserved in gleaming hardwood floors, solid wood doors with crystal knobs and many other historical and artistic architectural details. As you walk through the front door, you will fall in love with the details of a house of this era from a formal living room with the original fireplace, hardwood floors, large baseboards and crown moldings to a formal dining room, and a large kitchen with a space for a nook or breakfast table.
Check out images of this historic property.
- Address: 763 16 Th Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL
- Price: $1,395,000
- Square feet: 2,742
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Listed by: Boguslaw Mistak, Pristine Bay Realty & Rentals
- Listing Description: The property boasts 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths in the primary house and a 1 bed/1 bath fully updated in-law suite in the back.
- Double 1/3 of an acre corner lot not only offers large back yard but also plenty of room for a boat or an RV.
- Mature landscaping and affordable irrigation with well water.
- Storage shed for garden tools or back yard toys.
- Family room that overlooks a beautiful deck in the back and built in jacuzzi.
- Upstairs are 3 bright bedrooms with hardwood floors and crown moldings.
- The backyard is an oasis with a huge deck and beautiful lawn that is perfect for entertaining or take a break on the porch swing.
- Walking distance to Crescent Lake park, which includes tennis courts, walking/running trails, dog park, playground, pickleball and the serenity of the beautiful lake.
- Just minutes to vibrant downtown St. Pete with museums, restaurants, shopping, galleries, sporting events and the new pier.
- This home does not
… Read the rest