The State Botanical Garden of Georgia at the University of Georgia is a popular spot for Athenians and tourist alike. Recognized as Georgia’s official botanical garden, the 313-acre site is filled with several attractions, including the Tropical Conservatory, Visitor Center, gift shop, Cafe Botanica and Porcelain and Decorative Arts Museum.
- 6 stellar reasons to visit Royal Botanical Gardens this summer
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | Gardening with Gutner
- Father's Day at the Botanical Gardens
- These southern Ontario gardens are the perfect spots to spend an afternoon surrounded by nature
- These southern Ontario gardens are perfect afternoon spots