Published June 15, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Burlington’s Royal Botanical Gardens is hosting a series of movie nights over the summer.
In addition to the movies, admission includes access to RBG’s invisible/”>Seeing the Invisible exhibit. Seeing the Invisible is a unique augmented reality (AR) exhibit that shows off the works of more than a dozen international artists.
Here is the lineup:
- Monday, June 27: LaLa Land
- Wednesday, July 27: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Friday, Aug. 26: Encanto
Admission costs $20 for adults, $16 for youth ages 13 to 18 and $15 for 12 and under. It also includes complimentary popcorn. Seating is general admission and no chairs are provided.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for the Seeing the Invisible exhibit and the movie will start when lighting conditions allow, ending around 11 p.m.
Proceeds from the August showing of Encanto will go to RBG’s Green Angels subsidy fund. This program guides, both virtually and in-person, disadvantaged, special needs and new Canadian children to a special place where they can let their imagination grow in a safe environment – the natural world of Royal Botanical Gardens.
The Green Angels Subsidy Fund subsidizes admission passes, annual memberships, school and children’s programming and school transportation costs.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the RBG website.
insauga’s Editorial Standards and Policies
- 6 stellar reasons to visit Royal Botanical Gardens this summer
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | Gardening with Gutner
- Father's Day at the Botanical Gardens
- These southern Ontario gardens are the perfect spots to spend an afternoon surrounded by nature
- These southern Ontario gardens are perfect afternoon spots