Most popular home décor trends are followed all over the world, with places like New York, London, Paris and Stockholm, leading the pack.
Experts at Liberty investigated most searched for home décor styles.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 10 décor items you need for the perfect boutique balcony
These are the most popular home decor styles around the world
The searches show that Londoners most searched home décor style was modern with 21% of total clicks, followed by Scandinavia at 17%.
Parisians mostly researched for their own cultural décor, Parisian searches came at 27% of the total. The study findings found Parisian was the most searched décor inspiration every month.
New York and Los Angeles
In the Big Apple, the farmhouse style came out at the top at 28% followed by Boho at 17%. There were similar findings in Los Angeles, which lived up to its Boho theme, with 22% of total searches and farmhouse style also at 22%.
In Sydney, Australia, modern and boho ranked equally with 22% searches each, with industrial.
ALSO READ: Take a virtual tour of these celebrity bathrooms for decor inspiration
Complied by Sandisiwe Mbhele
- How Much Are Home Renovation Costs? Home Remodeling and Renovation Costs Explained
- 15 Best Home Improvement Shows
- Calling All Curves – 12 Curvy Home Decor Objects to Style at Home
- 7 shockingly stylish home decor upgrades you can buy on Amazon — all under $100
- Check out this stylish home decor you can buy on Amazon