HALES CORNERS, Wis. – Boerner Botanical Gardens is a well-known family friendly outdoor gem of Whitnall Park in Hales Corners. However, they have never really had an area meant just for children – until now. Brian Kramp is at Margie’s Garden, the all-accessible, interactive children’s garden space that opened this past week.
SIGN UP TODAY: Get daily headlines, breaking news emails from FOX6 News
- 6 stellar reasons to visit Royal Botanical Gardens this summer
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | Gardening with Gutner
- Father's Day at the Botanical Gardens
- These southern Ontario gardens are the perfect spots to spend an afternoon surrounded by nature
- These southern Ontario gardens are perfect afternoon spots