FabMo is having another fabulous sale–with tons of new stuff for sewists, makers and hobbyists.
This month’s features include:
- Versatile marine-grade canvas in several colors, perfect for sewing grocery totes, beach bags, school backpacks and more
- sturdy webbing-most 1 1/2 inches wide and some 1-inch wide in black, forest green, royal blue, navy and red.
- Lots of cones of thin colorful yarn
- And some VERY heavy canvas in both black and white (be forewarned, this may require a pretty heavy duty machine.
- PLUS LOTS of fabric (pre-cut yardage or many on the bolt-both garment weight and home decor styles
- Wallpaper samples (flat folds and by the roll)
- Leather samples, wood trim, carpet squares and other home decor materials!
- Tile in various sizes and shapes-glass, ceramic, marble…
- Notions, patterns, yarn, and more!
Thursday from 9 am to 5:15 pm
Friday and Saturday from 9 am to 2:30 pm
1240 Birchwood Drive, Sunnyvale
To guarantee entry, make an appointment at https://www.fabmo.org/events-calendar or drop-in anytime between noon and closing each day (space permitting)FabMo is 501c3 non-profit-dedicated to inspiring creative reuse. Every item obtained from FabMo means one less item in the landfill.
- Calling All Curves – 12 Curvy Home Decor Objects to Style at Home
- 7 shockingly stylish home decor upgrades you can buy on Amazon — all under $100
- Check out this stylish home decor you can buy on Amazon
- Interior design student helps plant shop owner grow new business | WMU News
- 13 Best Wicker Home Decor Woven Pieces Prove Why Wicker Never Goes Out of Style