A major construction project will cause periodic closures at the Georgeson Botanical Garden through the end of September.
Workers will update the main pedestrian corridor to improve accessibility, strengthen the linear nature of the garden and visually unify it. They’ll add nodes that will improve navigation, interpretation and resting spaces.
Katie DiCristina is manager of Georgeson Botanical Garden.
- 6 stellar reasons to visit Royal Botanical Gardens this summer
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | Gardening with Gutner
- Father's Day at the Botanical Gardens
- These southern Ontario gardens are the perfect spots to spend an afternoon surrounded by nature
- These southern Ontario gardens are perfect afternoon spots