The Western Kentucky Botanical Garden is in a major growth mode, hoping to attract more tourists.
Candance Castlen Brake, president of the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce, said, “It’s an amazing tool for economic development. People talk about The Garden as one of the places they like best in the community.”
- 6 stellar reasons to visit Royal Botanical Gardens this summer
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens | Gardening with Gutner
- Father's Day at the Botanical Gardens
- These southern Ontario gardens are the perfect spots to spend an afternoon surrounded by nature
- These southern Ontario gardens are perfect afternoon spots